Saturday, January 2, 2010

❉I wanna know what it means Holiday .


 
Okay,listen guys.Now my family was asleep,and they "love" Sunday,they must.Guess why?Cause the day after tomorrow is their working day,wahah~I'm so bad.
I Love it too,re-open school for me is not a bad things will happens in my life,i think just OK?Maybe^^

I went to Genting Highland just now,and just settled all my school things.Yes,I used almost two hours to finish this.Tired and tired,I can straight to my bed and sleep actually,but why I didn't?Because something,haha.No no,is just because of I can't on-line when school re-open,so how?Wait loh~~I'll write my blog at Saturday and Sunday,or maybe Friday night.^^

 
Should I say good night?I don't willing to leave here,which place for teenagers and who loves fashion something.God;I love this place,this is a place which I know my BBs and found my heart's store,which place can always save something inarticulate,sighs~~I have to save it in my heart again when is time to study.
 C'mon,PMR is coming to me,excited seriously,you guys must think am I had a wrong describe?No,really excited! Just please~~~~~~~Come faster,and pass faster.hahaa^^ 
 
 
 
 
Frankly speaking, today's students are really leading a hard life
 
 
 
I lost my man,and what still I surely to have? 
Uh huh~~~
Friends,family's care,dance,study and dreams.
And Byebye

No comments:

Post a Comment