Wednesday, December 30, 2009

❀a m e l i a New year♥


Why'd I name this title?
This is actually my W.L.M's name.hahaa
So,now what?
When's the big day?Is it tomorrow?
New year?
Whao!~~~~~(with ten milions of whao)
I can feel something,guess what?
Festive air of course..I can't bear it.
But actually I have no where to go,and nothing to do.
oh-ouhh~No!

Maybe stay at home,watch new year progame and sleep soundly..
I wanna celebrate it,but how?
Erhh~~I'm so in jealous mood with my BBs.
Why not envy?That's so easy baby~
It just because I can't out.That mean I don't need to envy~
Just jealous i think..
Why??So many why;and even question marks???????
WHY?!

So`
Happy new year to all my friends.
Wish you guys stay heathly.

Sorry that because i'm freaking bored.
So I wonder everything.

Okay~~Bye

2010

No comments:

Post a Comment