Friday, December 25, 2009

❉Classmate babes.

I remember that day.
With full of memory.
Which day I could shout,but no body answer.
Which day I should feel touch,and I felt it.
And which day I shouldn't cry,but I cried silently.

Sweet day?
Feeling touch day,I guess.
Who were going?
Amelia.Jane.Xueying.Mandy.Cecilia.
Yeah,five of us.
Four of them went to watch Avatar,which awesome movie that I had been watched at Genting Highlands with my BBs~
So,what to do?
Sure alone,I walk alone,eat alone.
Not feeling bored,but just to feel alone.
Where I been gone?
MC.D~SEED~PADINI~Trendy shops~F.O.S
And guess what?
I fitted those pretty clothes which I didn't buy.hah

 
After that,I enjoy with my DIGI man at 6floor.





Who is the camera man?
My sis.Cecilia~

Then we went into K room and sang~lalala~~
So syok.^^
Then~~
The Mandy lee,I think you was too involved.
Xueying's shoes~sigh~~
Well,xueying~Don't cry.
haha
 
 Before go back~

Jane and I were so crazy.
Gosh,we can't really control our self~
We saw too much of ..^^
So~~Buai BUai
NExt post will be Christmas eve.^^
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment